Wednesday, September 28, 2005

JC talks and prelim results

yester had JC talks.. VJ's was da most fun.. but somehow I think i wont go there even if I can make it.. and I mean IF I can make it.. I think I wanna go SAJC.. still prayin about it tho.. I will let the Lord choose ultimately..
Today started of slack.. then when i got back ma papers, JM and I were so so down.. I mean like, ma L1R2 is alreasy 10! how great can that be? amath had B4 and English had B3.. I need a miracle and I know it is not comin.. :( JM and I went subway.. we started becomin a lil more chatty.. but spirits still very down.. even now.. feel so disappointed altho I expected worse.. I think it is cuz of eng.. i mean.. Amath was better then what I expected, but so many did much better than me.. I cried after an hour? so lagging rite.. lol..cried then told maself to quickly stop or else everyone will see.. :(
after subway, somehow bein with JM and the subway aunty cheered me up.. but once I was alone again.. I felt that immense sadness kinda thing? yeah.. was like, jus so upset.. then dad picked me up from aljunied mrt.. went to cut hair.. well, more of trim la..
well, at least now I know why i keep dropping so much hair.. hiya.. my stupidity la.. same reason as ma poor results.. :( well, I just have to give ma best fer ma O's.. I'm prayin fer da best and sticking to the timetable I have planned.. prayin it will work.. =)
well, in the meantime, I will try to keep ma spirits up so it will not affect ma studying.. but I am so afraid of what ShE will say.. somehow I feel less motivated and less encouraged.. haiz~ please keep me in prayers aight?

3 comments:

Kenny Lee said...

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." Proverbs 9:10. Looks like you need lots of wisdom for these coming months. You know who to look for... :)

I'll pray for you tonight.

Anonymous said...

hello partner.. don't be sad. i hope i manage to cheer you up in school everyday.. if only eric was here.. lol. anyway, thanks for being a funny partner and someone to laugh at masses of nothingness with me all the time.. :) take care

ant said...

thanks weizhi, kenny and sharleen..