Saturday, September 24, 2005

movie marathon and BBQ

woo! movie marathon was great! it was fun and we refused to go home till we finished all three episodes of the Lord of the Rings.. it was so fun laughin at wen cuz she was so blur.. hahaha.. it was cool.. I think we should movie marathon again after O levels.. haha..

ok.. BBQ started of rough.. when starting fire, I did not know whether to laugh or cry.. haha.. well, I shared with some cmdrs y le.. haha.. it was a good laugh.. well, when i went home with wen, it was about 10pm? yeah..

well, the cabbie was a lil freaky yet friendly.. I wont say why here.. but, yeah..it was a lil freaky.. I also told some cmdrs.. I was so happy yester.. yet, JM and I actually felt bad fer not study.. must be gong's fault..haha.. he go and bring her stupid tuition hw to the house.. haha.. so we all blame her.. hee.. :D

ok.. this morning went out with mum and elliot to parkway.. had lunch and they looked around in MPH. the cafe was so cosy.. I am SO full now.. goodness.. haha.. today is ma second last day of freedom.. I have to enjoy it.. hee.. ma full gear of studying HAS to start on monday.. wish me all the best guys!

always keeping many of u in prayers.. Love to ya all.. God bless.. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.