Sunday, September 25, 2005

yet another movie marathon!

haha.. woohoo.. I cant believe I went fer another movie marathon today! wow! watched The Myth and Sound of Thunder.. haha.. it was like a last minute decision.. I was so so suprised.. thank you so much! ruin, helped me thank ya folks loads and loads okie? and thank you so much too.. aiyo.. they pay fer both movies, so pai seh..
ok, tmr I will get all the BBQ money back.. then I can start gettin ma financial accounts into order.. now, I am like almost totally cashless.. no money to draw from bank le.. haiz~ I feel so insecure..
ok, today, fer da first time, I got to try mini melts.. yummy! ruin jie shao one.. it was good.. :)
kie.. fer The Myth and Sound of thunder, I would say, not much of storyline.. but I enjoyed it.. haha.. fer those of u who liked Jeressic park, u would like SSound of Thunder.. for The myth.. it would be pple who like movies about past life and dreams ba.. a lil traditional touch to it too.. haha.. and got Jacky Chan! haha.. I love his movies.. ma dad too..
haiz~ I feel bad today.. had to leave in a rush.. so did not get to give aunty Kwai ying her hug.. I was looking fwd to it too.. but we had to rush off fer da movie.. so, ya lor.. tried to ask ma dad to tell her if he saw her, but he didnt.. I feel bad.. hmm.. but I dun even have her hp number leh.. oh wells.. :(
tmr I have got to start studying le.. well, this 'last day of freedom' has been well spent.. thanks ruin and family.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the myth? is it the jackie show? hey anth have a tagboard lei. then next time easier to tag!

Anonymous said...

u can link me too!