Tuesday, September 6, 2005

used da capo! yayness! :)

Mum went to KL this morning, goin to airport to pick her up soon.. she went there fer a meeting.. this morning I had lit remedial.. kept getting reminders from God not to get angry.. I was like a pot of boiling water..haiz~ inside was boiling, but cant tell from the outside.. (or so I thought)
had yummy cake today.. haha.. dad's birthday cake (from yester).. yummy yummy.. oh no, I am already so fat, and I still am eating so much.. oh no... oh no.. hahaha..
I tried using the capo just now.. wow! I finally find some songs from worshiptogether.com singable.. haha.. all along was like, tryin to scream da song out, or transpose, then end up too low, or awkward.. now, suddenly like so much more comfortable.. lol.. is anthea dumb or dumb? I know! she's dumb! hahahah..
okie.. that is about all I have to say.. love u guys always.. :)

3 comments:

peiqi said...

hey haven visited ur blog for quite some time.hello!

Anonymous said...

somebody dragg me away from the com..

Cannie Kor said...

capo??
teach me leh... I still don't know how to use it.