Monday, September 19, 2005

More prelim papers over!

ok.. the past few papers have been nothing but hard, terrible and depressing.. Chem today was the hardest.. BOTH papers were hard! my goodness.. like one half diffeicult not enuff.. I feel so stressed up and depressed.. today ma dad said a statement that made be burst into tears.. in front of ma bro summore.. in hawker centre summore! so mah lu.. heh. he said 'if it is so hard means u did not prepare enuf HOW HARD CAN PRELIMS BE?" those words in caps are the ones that made me cry..
How hard can it be? as ma classmates. ask the whole level..Ok, there are always some who can ahndle ANY paper.. but ask the majority.. 1st three months is out of the question to me.. but to them I can.. no! no no! please try to understand.. :(
anyway.. thank God that today's Amath paper was easier then the first one.. that was the easiest paper of all three.. but still, it was too hard.. man! So depressing.. but the good thing is that tmr only got Bio pract.. :)
ok.. I wanna thank some pple..
wz kor: thanks fer all ya support! must take care of yourself ok? dont try too hard.. mei is busy, but will keep u in prayers..
Ruin;Ring;MBB2;Greens1: haha.. thanks cuzz fer all ya support and prayers.. BABY COUSIN! haha.. I am keepin ya tooth and back in prayers too yeah? Dont care about HER and let this kinda pple make u sad ok? I will always be here for u.. tho I am not in ya sch.. jus sms me kie? :) *closes ears so wont hear all the ranting about ma sms number* hee... dont nag ah.. hahaha.. I jus wanna be there fer u cuzz.. :)
jasmine: fer visiting ma blog and encouraging me.
mr Z: thanks fer keepin in touch once in a while tho u are so busy..
okie.. and to all who have prayed fer me and encouraged me in one way or another.. thank u so so much.. I reelie appreciate it..

No comments: