Thursday, September 15, 2005

Geog elective paper over!

okie.. so 4 more days and all ma prelim papers are O-V-E-R over! well, I think I am gonna do pretty bad this round..mayb the worse in all ma four years in cedar.. haiz~ oh well, todays paper was another average paper.. the kind that A's are OUT of the question? lol.. but on the other hand, I have not been doin well in geog all along.. I dun have common sense..so, haha.. cant be helped.. neway, thank God I did not fall asleep during ma paper.. as I mentioned, gettin sicker and sicker.. (most likely cuz I dun eat like I'm sick.. apetite go down, but the lil I eat is eveything I should NOT eat) hee..
oh ya! xiang yee jie jie is back from Canada! she came over to ma place yesterday.. I was so happy.. but had to study.. she is so so nice.. u can never imagine her angry.. hehe.. she is so nice.. :) talking about Canada, kor going back tmr.. so sad.. time flies.. but oh well, he will be graduating in like, 4 months?
ok la.. that is all fer today.. I ended at 9.20 am today! haha.. :) early rite?
*hides from flying stones thrown from the physics pple* hahaha..

No comments: