Friday, September 9, 2005

having laid out a plan..

wow.. I decided since I am so so slow in ma revision, I need to put out a specific plan.. I have planned an hourly schedule fer studyin fer ma prelims.. meaning, I plan every hour and what i will be doin in those hours.. I think it helps.. so far so good.. well, so far is only one day.. haha.. I missed out a lil cuz of tv.. man! I have to catch up today.. haha.. I am sure I will work smth out..
hey, guess what?! I have to study about 7hours a day min to be on sched.. I am suprised I almost did 7hours yeaterday.. principal says 9hours a day.. fer me? impossible.. lol.. I think at the present rate I go, I will finish one round of revision just in time..
neways, I wanna thank God fer such supportive parents.. esp ma dad.. I was so so stressed about not makin it fer ma prelims.. then ma dad reminded me that no matter what happenes, it is all in God's plan. Timely reminder.. thanks dad.. (but he doesnt read ma blog) haha.. then I told ma mum that I give up on chem.. she said I was being ridiculous.. well, I reeeeeelie cant do chem la.. I will just give ma best neway, but least priority..
man! I am craving fer subway now.. haiz~ no time to go out la.. nvm.. mum took the day off.. tonite, goin to da club to bowl and eat dinner.. club food.. *yummy* oh yes.. did I mention that I am just eating, sleeping and studyin recently? my weight is incresing lor.. I am already so fat and ma weight is incresing.. *Yeeeeekkkkss!!!!* ma fats are disgusting.. man! anthea is disgusting.. heh.. somebody save me!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
haiz~ I think I got a flu comin down.. save me!! peeps, keep me in prayers ok? I dun wanna be sick during prelims! ahh! hahaa..
okie.. I am off to study le.. ciao.. :)
ps/ to all those studying, jia u wor!

No comments: