Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sleepy and body aching

I am so tired and ma shoulders are aching.. haha.. spent so so much time on the computer today.. ok.. I woke up reelie late.. 1030am? haha.. that is a luxury already comparing with normal school days.. ok, then I used the com, went on G4C. woah! so many things to read sia..haha.. so reply reply.. in the meantime, also planned ma O level studying schedule.. did half way, JM say she leaving sch le.. and it was drizzling, so had to bring an unbrella to da bus stop and shelter her.. haha..
then she came over.. we dilly dally, watch tv, talk.. then started planning fer tmr's BBQ.. we today reelie slow sia.. when she came to ma place it was 2+? but when we left fer shop n save it was already almost 5 I think.. lol..
haha.. U should have seen elliot's face when JM came into the room in her FBT shorts.. haha.. this innocent 8yr old looked bewildered sia.. he looked at her with the expression that said 'y is she in her underwear'.. haha.. okok.. I wont go on.. wont be so nice.. yes JM.. I am maluing u again.. hee..
then we went to shop fer da stuffs at shop and save, then after that, we went...... SUBWAY! haha.. heavenly.. and the same aunty was there.. one of the two that recognises us.. haha.. woah.. the things we bought were so heavy sia.. carry until ma back was aching..
then had to wait fer ma dad cuz i asked fer a ride.. so, stood there.. play hp games tryin to distract maself.. haha.. it worked.. then once I got into the car, i started devouring ma SUBWAY sandwich after giving ma folks a bite each.. haha.. no, not I bite them, they bite the sandwich! hiyo.. haha..
then I started using the com again around 9+? until now, which is like, 12am? haha.. oh dear.. woah.. I did not realise it has been so long.. chatted with quite a number of pple on msn.. it has been so long since I chatted with pple on msn.. felt like, good! haha..
I feel good, ma O level studying shedule is out! yeah! I will definitely wanna put ma mest into followin it.. if i do, it means I can study finish fer O's and still have about another week fer extra revision.. I know there are many who have already been super prepared.. well, I cant look at the lost time and pout can I? so, I will just make the best of the time I have now.. =)
okie.. i am off ot do ma quiet time then off to dreamland.. no JM! not lala land.. DREAMland.. haha.. nitey nite.

No comments: