Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Longest Yard & End of Prelims!

Yeah! I love the movie! yeah! yeah! haha.. well, I would give it bout 3.5 to 4 stars.. haha.. The plot was good, Adam Sandler was funny and good.. and the bad guys lost.. well, I think some parts were morally wrong, but I think on the whole I enjoyed the movie loads.. It made ma tiredness fly away.. haha..
Had lunch with JM at subway b4 that.. it was fun! haha.. as usual she eats so much slower then me.. lol.. and the aunty recognise us le! haha.. recognise me at least.. *grins* Then we were sittin at the same place where the guy keep swinging the door and it always almost hit me.. haha.. we were doin something lame.. cuz I saw these skool pple asking 'Can I have this meal please'.. I was like,' No cannot..' haha.. then Jm and I started counting how many pple ask 'Can I'? Lol.. so farnie.. In the end got 10.. haha..
ok.. I know we are lame.. but JMs are JMs.. we are like that when put together.. hahahaha.. then we went to shop arnd.. bought ma bro's bdae prezz le.. I know it is too early.. that's y I will hide it.. Just in case he reads ma blog, I wont say out what the prezz is.. JM helped me out a lil... thanks hon.
ok.. lastly, yeah! PRELIMS ARE O-V-E-R! over! yeah! haha.. I can rest fer a few days now.. let me see.. I am gonna sleep in tmr while the phy pple still have pract.. ha!
*hides from flying stone again*
then I will decide what to do when I wake up.. Hmm.. mayb do more quiet time.. Quiet times are getting more and more wonderful.. I love God so much..and I know HE loves me too.. And HE loves all HIS children.. Praise the lord fer that! yeah!

No comments: