Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Praise the Lord fer everything!!

Praise the Lord! ok.. first off, thanks to ALL of you who have been keepin me in prayers.. I reelie appreciate it.. Yeah, it is always so comforting to knw that my heavenly Father has a plan already laid out for me, and all I have to do is follow it and everything will be alright.. hence, like Kenny said, I will pray for wisdom.. I have been praying for wisdom actually.. yeah..

All in all, I will give my best and let God do the rest.. =) I have been keepin up with ma timetable not too badly.. haha.. But in terms of sleep, lesser then usual la.. but not to the harmful stage la.. dun worry..

Prelim results were bad.. 20 points.. dunno where to go fer 1st three months.. any suggestions? ma folks wan me to go to a JC no matter what.. as in, first three months..

some things YOU said made me cry.. not in the touched way.. u make me frustrated, depressed, upset, discouraged, angry etc..... argh! YOU dun understand a thing la.. stop judging me when u dont know a thing.. u dont know a thing, not literally, not in terms of knowledge.. u dont know ma heart, desires, passions, hopes and dreams.. argh!

ok.. that para was ranting.. not many pple will know who that YOU is.. but seriously, YOU is so near yet... argh!

ok ok.. I should not end ma entry in such hurt and anger.. well, on the bright side, I thank God I have Him and He does not judge me like that.. I thank God for seeing ma heart.. I thnak God fer being ma comforter fer da past few days..

okie..take care ya all.. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anthea. Yeah. I'm commenting now.

Hahaha. *dies*

Anyways, yay! Praise the Lord!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

-D

Random verse I came across. Thought I might share it with you. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Oops. Warped smiley face.

It's supposed to be this: =D

Anonymous said...

God will take your hand and never let go.. so don't let go of His hand yourself ok? Hang on tight :)

-- partner

ant said...

Sarah: haha.. sarah finally comments.. wow! haha.. thanks dear..

Shar: thanks.. I will definitely not let go of His hand..