Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Soaking wet..

Yesterday was another wild day.. JM and I were going to Subway.. then only when we reached PL did I rmbr that I left my Hp and mp3 in school with the Canteen lady.. I was like apologising to JM..I felt so bad.. then she said
'nvm. We are quits. I made u take the wrong bus that day, so now I accompany u to go take your hp' I was like. wow! haha.. then God answered my prayer at the wrong time.. haha.. no la.. Just that I prayed fer rain. and both of us do not bring brollies around de.. so, we were stranded at the bus stop fer about an hour? I think so.. and it was still pouring..
Bing puddle were everywhere and big vehicles that drove pass were like, splashing big waves near us.. lol.. so, she suggested we stand on the bus stop seat.. i was like, 'what if members of the public complain about us being inconsiderate or smth?' haha.. but we still did it neway.. then guess what?! everyone else in the bus stop copied us.. hahaha.. it was hilarious.. but by then, we were already soaking wet.
Finally, a kind soul junior loaned us her brolly. so, we went back to school to get my hp and mp3.. Then JM wanted to forget about Subway.. haha.. but do u think I would let her? hahaha.. so, we went Subway.. by then it was almost 5pm. Talk about late lunch.. haha.. Thank God for my daddy.. I thought he was unhappy that I am always going to Subway.. in the end, he even offered to fetch me home! haha.. :D
next, chem pract. I am quite happy.. I am not good at chem. and I dont have interest either. so, I give up. wait! hear me out first. Give up meaning I just study and go for the exam. Like what I do for all my other subjects.. Just that I may do minimal.. and I do not plan to count it in my L1R5. Unless by a miracle I get an A1 or smth.. hee.. I was like doing my practical and praying at the same time..sub consciously.. but somehow, I was still a lil nervous. hands were trembling.. lol.. so weird.. thank God! another prayer answered! my bunsen burner was working fine this time, and my invigilators were not my dad's friends.. no pressure.. hee.. :D yeah! I love God so much man.. what would I do w/o Him..
oh ya! on monday, ma dad bought me 5 CDs! I was so so happy.. it started with I wanted to buy e disney cd.. haha.. I know, some say kiddy.. but I wanted it.. then my dad agreed.. so that was 2 cds le.. then we were talking about studying.. so, studying, cannot study with music that has lyrics.. when memorising that is.. so, he bought me a Richard Clayderman collection.. 3 cds! woohoo.. haha.. 5 cds. price of 2.. :D happy.. lol..
I just came back from meeting PQ.got back my chem notes.. thanks dearie! while I was waiting at the bus stop, so many pple thought I was an adult then they just ignore me. Until I called out their name then they give me that shocked look.. hahaha..
okie.. I better eat my lunch.. woke up late, so have not done any work fer da whole day.. ciaos pple.. take care!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, david frm g4c here. the ans for the cat ions are lead(ii) and zinc right? and the titration wad was the calculation ah? and the P was hydrochloric acid right?

Anonymous said...

KABISH! HARLOW! haha.. just to let u noe..to get rid of the blogger thingy on top..type in .noembed../noembed. with (body) in between so it'll end up like this: .noembed..body../noembed. HEHEHHE. PS. replace the . with <>s! HEHEHE. cant put <> cos blogger doesnt accept

ant said...

hey david! glad u dropped by.. will reply u in a pm yeah? btw: do u have a blog?

ruin: I dunno wat toking u lehs.. haha..can xplain to me nxt time?

Anonymous said...

hhaa. as in bracket,noembed,bracket
then the bracket,body,bracket
then bracket,/noembed,bracket
haha. i think this made it worse:P hHEHE. lol. ok i shalt explain to u next time:)