Thursday, October 27, 2005

Farewell Ms Leong.. God bless u..

Today was such a sad and emotional day. Just received smsed from many pple last nite saying it is Ms Leong's (principal) last day today. So, there was some suprise farewell thingy.so I went.. I was so sad.. Felt so empty..although i am graduating.. It would be different visitong sch and seeing a new principal.. oh ya, and our new VP also leaving for some other sch. I was like huh?! she came for hardly a month or so... and she is so nice! this is so sad..
cried and cried during the performance, slideshow and speech.. it was so touching and I was like, missing her already.. after walking out of the hall, we all gave her a hug.. she was like crying so much.. I felt so empty.. she even bothered to call us by name when she hugged us.. I truly admire her..
even when she had to give an impromptu speech.. she was stil being her humourous self.. she was making us laugh and we were crying at the same time.. it was so sad.. shar did not go.. she slept late.. hey! I am not slacker ! haha..
okie.. that's all I gotta say about today.. gotta go study soon..

No comments: