Friday, October 21, 2005

Open Houses

I have to say, this day has been rather interesting.. Meridian JC was interesting..I met so many familiar people.. First Mr Chiang (u know, the muscle man who always doesnt really have nething planned fer english lessons?), Daniel, Joshua, Andes and Ken! wow.. so many pple in one place.. ok, I basically bump into Dan no matter where I go.. lol.. and ken, recently too.. Talking to Mr Chiang, was like, ok, he cant exactly hold a conversation.. haha.. when we dont say nething, he just look around.. lol..k la.. not everyone is perfect.. JM: I am esp sayin this to u.. hahahha..
Was pleasantly suprised when Andes called me and later, when Dan called me too.. Joshua was with Daniel..He said I did not change.. I was like, 'I put on so much weight'.. he said 'no la, still the same'.. haha.. Dan was like gonna laugh.. I dont think I have remained the same.. I am much much much fatter.. hee.. :D
ok, on the other hand, TPJC was not the most exciting of all open houses. Well, to put it simply and nicely, it looked deserted.. Will stop here and not go on.. not so nice.. To find out more about the sch, I think I will just ask ma mummy grace.. haha.. more reliable source.. in a sentence, TP open house didnt work fer me..
okie.. that is all fer the open houses.. I am feelin so tired, but hve not done ne work today.. looks like I have to pull thru and do some work from ma timetable.. still got piano homework man.. haiz~ I'll take that as relaxation la.. :)

No comments: