Monday, October 17, 2005

Graduation Ceremony..

ok, so it was graduation ceremony on saturday... did not think I would cry, but as we sang the finale song, emotions started to well up.. then looked around.. everyone was crying. I could not take it,almost cried. was restraining.then stupid JM started tearing.. we all ended up crying.. lol.. then everyone went around hugging each other.. it was so touching. felt a sense of emptyness and sadness.. for once, I was feeling sad to be leaving Cedar. hee.. I know u may think I am crazy, but it is true.. it was only then that I felt like it was 'over'.
By the looks of it, I think I will end up crying on prom nite.. haiz~ It is quite sad for fat pple like me u know? dunno what to wear leh.. still thinking.. scared I over dress or 'under dress'.. haha.. will see how it is not that near neways.. fer now, O's is ma main concern..
special thanks to all of you who have been encouraging me.. namely wz kor, mrZ, JM, gloria, ruin, my darling commanders, classmates from 4monstars!, etc.. ok.. thanks ya all, love ya all and will definitely miss ya all after we graduate.. :)

2 comments:

Kenny Lee said...

Hey Anthea,

I know this sounds wee bit sadistic, but I'm glad you cried. It means there have been good times in school that you're going to miss. Life's not over, and keeping in contact is tough, but the effort you put in after O's to keep in contact with others will be worth it, and show you your true friends. All the best for O's.

Kenny Lee said...

oh, and ya, enjoy prom...not too worried you will "overdress"...many others will beat you that for sure (I've seen ridiculous girls so I know..haha) but my advice is don't "underdress" in the sense of TOO little clothes, ya? Honor Him in that area too. :)