Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Fuming.. screamed.. dont know if I should regret..

haiz~ just screamed ma head off and elliot.. the youngest bro.. I have not screamed at a person like that fer dunno how long already.. when I say scream is reelie SCREAM! argh.. he was being so rude to ma maid, even ma grandma.. whatever u say to him in a time like this never gets in, so I screamed.. but as usual, he insists on doing things his own way.. this is jus so irritating.. I mean, here I am, supposed to be alone at home so I can study most of the day away, and now he has to do this to me.. I am not exactly in the best of moods cuz of HER..
I have been praying that God will give me the strength.. I dont know if I should regret screaming at him cuz I know Jesus would never do that.. but if I dont do that, what can I do? he would be scareming.. argh!! this is so depressing.. then when we told him to just do whatever he wants, he screamed and kept hitting his own head.. I dont know.. but I find this disturbing..
We are finally giving him his way but tells him if he knows he is in the wrong, ma dad will punish him.. y hit his own head.. I just walked out of the room.. ok.. so much for that incident.. I just needed to let off steam.. i dont know if I am doing the right thing la.. but oh well.. cant believe it is smth so trivial and he cant just obey..
neways. yester's bio pract was quite a disaster.. only if the whole nation doesnt do well then do I have hope.. haha.. no la..kiddin.. my hope is in the Lord.. =) I am quite far behind in ma timetable, so revised it again just now.. this time, I HAVE not keep to it.. or else it may be too late.. or I cant do everything I want to.. =)
Ben and kenny.. thanks fer always being so encouraging.. Ben, liju, ken.. u all must also jia u for O's ok? Ken, aiya.. u get 20 can le la.. no fair.. DSA.. ok la, I am not jealous.. happy fer u.. just that now SA got one less place, and I have to work a even harder.. haha.. I think I am like exaggerating.. okie, will pray fer da best and let God do the rest.. haha.. cizo pple.. =)

No comments: