Saturday, October 29, 2005

12 hours sleeping..

haha.. yeah..I slept like a pig yester nite.. hee.. :D well, went to Subway with JM again.. hee.. long session again. we studied from 9am to about 6pm? yep.. of course I stopped fer lunch la. and we laughed till we had cramps sia.. hor JM? haha.. the aunty was so nice.. offered to make us something the next time we go. but we said we didnt know when wil be the next time we are going to go there.. haha..
while waiting for cell group to start, I decided to close my eyes for a while.. haha.. then I dozed of. lol.. I slept fer 12 hours! woke up at 7.30am this morning.. so yeah. I slept around 7.30pm last nite.. hee.. :D this morning did 2 emath papers.. to be precise, 1 1/2. haha..
JM. finish crescent paper le.. u are right man.. I got like B3? lol.. but I did not do the graph n locus question la..haha.. if not careless may got A2 le.. but neways. still not A1.. all in all, jia u ya'all! :D

No comments: