Monday, October 24, 2005

tired.. very tired..

I know this may sound like nothing to those people who can choose not to sleep for days.. but I am the type that likes to have my 8 full hours of beauty sleep . (in the end still not beautiful -.-'') on saturday decided to take a bath and stay up to study.. cuz I watched this Korean show until 12midnite.. so romantic, so nice..
neways, to cut the story short, i slept at 4.30am.. siao rite? I stopped work around 3.30am.. by the timt I did my quiet time and wind down, 4.30 le lo.. then i thought I was gonna coma the next day.. suprisingly! I woke up at nine! i mean, when I have my 8 hours, I wake up at nine.. lol.. amazing.. so i thought mayb I will knock out in the afternoon.. I didnt! studied till I was very tired, then ended up watching tv.. so,I 'recuperated'.. haha.. the wonders of tv.. :D
then at night, I was like, ok. I am gonna knock out fer sure.. guess what? I did not again..haha.. I mean.. I slept about midnite.. or slightly later..after studying summore.. I was like, ok........ tmr's (which is today) is gonna be a problem. and this time, I was right.. haha.. told ma dad to make sure I wake up at 7. he had to call me twice on the phone.. then I lay on my bed till 7.30. I decided to get up.. cuz if I did not.. I would end up sleeping again.. hahaha..
studied fer chem pract this morning.. nothing much else.. tmr is chem pract paper.. I am not good at chem..so, just study and go fer the exam lor.. all in God's hands le.. okie..I'm going off now.. gotta leave fer piano soon.. it's raining.. love it! but I dun wanna get wet.. eek! brollies dun reelie help in this kinda rain.. :D ciaoz pple! keep it real..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON"T SLACK AH.. EAT SOMEMORE.. SLEEP SOME MORE..



STUDDYYY!! *shakes head in hopelessness* SIGH

ant said...

hahaha.. shar is nuts..