Saturday, October 22, 2005

some things I left out yeaterday

hee.. I left out some stuffs yesterday.. In fact, I left out the most important thing.. haha.. just now JM reminded me.. she is so gonna be so malu.. hee.. ok, she was like teasing me about being streetwise yester.. just cuz I told her muct cross road to take bus back. then she laugh at me say no need.. in the end, we ended up near serangoon.. I was like, 'what did u say? u smart? huh? huh?' haha.. then she was like, we better get down now and take bus back.. so I was laughing at her all the way and made her play a game with me.. haha..
that's all la.. just wanna malu her.. then when I went home, I was walking past this house.. then this baby called out to me.. he said ''jie jie' haha.. made my day man..haha.. dunno me and still call me jie jie.. cute sia..
haha.. then at nite got CG.. Abel called me without me needing to ask him.. Amelia kept forcing me to play this rubber band game with her.. haha.. kids are so amusing.. haha.. esp babies.. ok, Abel is like, 4? but in ma eyes he is a baby la.. then also got Crystal.. she is one cheerful baby.. haha.. guess what she did? yes. she ate my cell group notes.. hee.. :D now it is like, one part gone.. good thing aunty mary took that piece of paper out of her mouth.. but nevertheless, she still bit off part of ma paper.. hee..
okie.. that's all fer yesterday.. today is boring, nothing much to say la.. besides studying and my painful crushed knuckles.. (wont say y here la.. it'll be ranting Again) okie.. ciaos pple.. bye!

No comments: