Friday, October 21, 2005

Fruitful day

haha..I am talking about yester.. It was a fruitful day.. the earliest time me and JM actually went to subway.. hee.. yes! again! we met around 9am.. but both of us were early, so we met around 8.40+.. we went to eat macs breakfast then headed straight fer subway..wow! we were there from 9.30am-5.00pm? around there..that is like 7 1/2 hours? haha.. we spent 5 hours studying..
met my mum's friend there.. she was like 'are u reelie studying?' haha.. Felt so cheated.. of course I am studying.. haha.. 5 hours leh.. but we are humans ma.. need to stop fer lunch.. haha.. but she is such a nice and friendly lady..
the aunty at Subway was like, so surprised to see us.. haha.. she was like 'woah! early morning must come and eat subway already arh?' haha.. then this guy who works at Subway was wearing specs.. look so cute.. haha.. but JM said, he looks nerdy.. lol..
neways, we did so much work.. I mean, not a lot like A LOT.. but we did ten year series, had lunch, then did a timed paper under exam conditions.. so disappointing.. I was so so so careless.. I need to get rid of my carelessness.. or else my math papers will die.. =(
okie.. gonna meet JM to go fer open houses soon..
later~

No comments: