Monday, October 31, 2005

knocked out..

yeah. I knocked out. again! I am such a piggy. yesterday, ma folks went to the Converse warehouse sale. They bought me this pink tee.. although i dont like pink. I liked this one. haha.. thanks mum and dad!
In the evening, we went to the beach for like seaside dinner with sherlyn, shermien and family. it was cool. It has been so long since I have seen their family. It was fun. haha.. told them about rum-rum.. Hilarious.
well, my morning was almost entirely gone. I slept at bout 11pm yester but I woke up at about 9am. lol.. 10 hours! so far, I only did one chap of Amath TYS. well, I reelie need to buck up. But got piano. going to do my theory homework now. Will try to pia more tonite.. :D hee..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LIFE IS SOOO LONELY WITHOUT ERIC