Wednesday, November 2, 2005

YEAH!

at this moment you must be thinking "this girl crazy ah? O's coming still sound so happy". haha.. I am not crazy la. Just happy. Well, today my mum brought me and my bros out. then we went to eat burger King. after that, we went marine parade library to study. :D it was condusive for me. but my mum dint exactly like it. she found it too warm. well, it was a little. I dont exactly feel that i have made full use of my day YET. yes. I will take a cool shower later then stay up to do two more chapters of amath.

well, why am I happy then u may ask. haha.. well, I feel happy because my folks decided to get a new car! although it will only come in jan, I am still so excited! :) toyota.. wait. let me clarify. not that my family rich nothing to do just change car la. It's just that our car facing some problems, and COE prices really like halved! good deal right? so ya lor.. :D

my dad's Bible study students coming over tomorrow for BBQ!yay! they are a great bunch of kids. wait. I cant call them kids, I am only once year older! haha.. anyways, they are funny people la. Entertaining too..

O levels in 4 days! AAAaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!! haha.. well, will be going Subway again! this friday. Revising Social studies, emath and amath. with JM of course. well, JM will say I am obsessed. erm... well.... not really la. It's a good place to study and I like the people there. It's so nice like. When I study till my head is cracking, then the aunties give a nice smile. woah! feels so nice. haha.. they are always so full of encouragement and best wishes. thank God for them man.. :D

ok la. I wanna watch my chinese show le. haha.. yes! I watch CHINESE shows. got english subtitles la.. hee.. :D okiez. ciaoz..

No comments: