Saturday, November 26, 2005

Graduation nite..

yesterday was quite alrite.I agree with van. the fun of it was checking out the dresses of others. haha.. well, I wont talk about the bad/disgusting things I saw yesterday yeah? it will just be the bright side..
firstly, eth danced so well! I mean, u dont need to be a dancer to know good dancing rite? haha.. she looked so graceful and pro.. :) I give ya props girl! and her dress.. wow.. she looks great la.. and PQ, Van, WY also looked really good. Lee Si's dress was really.. like, grand? haha.. nice.. it kind of reminded me of what a bride or bride's maid would wear.. gloria, u looked good too!
I thank God for my maid,.. she spent so much time trying to get my hair done.. although in the end, my hair was just too stubborn, so we just clip up the fringe and off I went.. haha..
pple said my shawl made my dress look like a paranakan kind of thing.. haha.. oh well.. not the image I was after, but nvm la.. haha.. it was still quite fun. I think watching 4C's rep dance was so cool.. I mean.. yeahh.. it was just awesome la.. but too bad she didnt win the mambo queen thing. yes Jm, your class de.
*ouch* I got a blister. wore my mum's new shoes and I forhgot wat new shoes can do to u.. so, yeah.. I suffered the consequesces. oh wells.. the dacing part at the end, we didnt dance much la.. just 'trying' to dance.. hehe.. well.. I have no regrets going, although I felt so inferior.. haha.. well, let's just say it's kind of, a motivation to shed weight seeing what others can wear and I know I cant.. haha..
okie.. I gotta go.. hoped all of you had fun.. :) I'm sure glad to have ya all as my friends. if I were to live this life again, I would make no changes.. :) I mean it frm the constantly pumping muscle in my body.. haha.. later~

No comments: