Sunday, November 20, 2005

Tired.. camp..

As some of you know, I went for a rangers camp on sat. like, the day after my O's end? yeah.. haha.. so now, I am really tired.. RuYing is staying over! yay! she is like, here, now.. haha.. well, on fri I slept for like 4 hours? I bet many of u like JM, slept in.. all the lil piggys.. hehe.. jk jk..
then as usual, camp, we dont sleep so early la.. so, 6 hours.. was so so tired.. The camp was really fun. We had outdoor cooking (not exactly my fave) and we slept with aircon! haha.. There was a point of time I was quite unhappy.. well, let's just say I did not feel that my patrol pple gave me the respect they ought to. am I that easy to step on? lol.. I am like, sec4 and they are like, in middle sch? lol.. but dun get me wrong.. they are really cute and funny pple..
for example, Ondrea? she can walk into the same dustbin twice! and can like, trip over her own feet.. lol.. and she named Lydia's bear Thomas.. haha.. it was hilarious.. u see her talking to a bear.. yes. talking.. haha..
our cooking was really not bad u know.. haha.. we anyhow huntum also nice.. lol..the campfire was cute.. Benjamin, a DR kid laughed till he fell off his chair.. so cute rite? kids are so cute.. I must say, although this camp was so so short. we had our ups and downs as a group.. neways, yeah. realised that Bryan is so good at leading campfire.. he has it..
as usual, I take the guitar and dump to lionel.. haha.. I mean, lead songs with my girls, ok la.. for everyone? hm............. no thanks.. haha.. so, I dump the guit to lio.. then as usual, he say he very long never play liao..
know what? I think ma dad's boys are so talented.. too tired to name examples la.. they are just a cute and cool bunch..
Sent conrad to the airport today.. he has gone cambodia for a week.. CIP. gonna miss him man.. well, I'm just praying that he would have a good learning experience and come back safe and sound.. today, he smiled so much.. this bro of mine doesnt smile much these days.. but oh well.. I guess I need to take time to get to know my bro more.. he is a growing boy.. I believe God's hand of protection is on him.. :D
ok la.. I very tired.. cya all arounds.. later~ :D

No comments: