Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Physically super tired..

my legs are aching and I feel like sleeping.. haha.. but I wanna watch tv, so I will stay awake first. haha.. y are my legs aching? cuz I followed JM scouting around for guits. we met this really nice guy at the guitar workshop. He is from CHC. very friendly and helpful. haha.. well, in comparison with the other shops where pple just smile at u and ignore u.. ok la.. not their fault. we also nvr ask for help la. but this guy was reelie nice.

ok, then we went to this popular store. it was soooo big! haha.. four levels? yeah.. so huge.. haha.. then we went to see the Library since we thought it looked so big and cool. haha.. then we went all the way up, over 10 storeys la.. then realised we were supposed to go to the basement. haha.. stupig rite?haha.. so, we went all the way back down to basement. SO MANY CHINESE BOOKS! lol.. it gave me a headache man.. haha..

then okie, went back home. that's about all for today. oh no no.. we also borrowed the VCDs for the movie marathon le. hope got enough pple coming tho.. haha.. watching about 4 movies.. hehe.. :D okie la.. I go watch my show le.. haha.. later!

No comments: