Tuesday, November 29, 2005

aching..

my whole back is aching. I just washed my mom's outdoor furniture set. and on top of that my bed is so uncomfortable these days. so, my back hurts like crazy..
speaking of crazy, my msn shut down on it's own and I cannot log on. argh.. crzy le.. haha..
today, my dad helped me change the earrings he bought for me, cuz they were a lil stuck. like, the dangling thing cannot dangle? u know what I mean.. haha.. nvm.
yay! RuYing is staying over on sat! happy.. haha..
ok, why did I clean my mum's outdoor furniture? cuz I am earning money from my parents. haha..tmr I will have to paint it. I dont mind la. it's like mini workout also. yes. I am so broke and Christmas is coming! some pple, I have to buy prezzies for them. like, RuYing, JM and EC. EC is not Christmas prezz. it's birthday! super belated..sorry dearie..
RY and JM not they request la, I just feel that I have to.. or rather, I want to.. I need more money! ahhhh!!!!! haha..
today is my parents' 19th annivesary! yay! so happy for them. making a card for them later.. haha.. okie.. that's all for today.. bye! :)

No comments: