Thursday, November 17, 2005

ONE MORE DAY!!!!! yay!

hehe.. I am already in "carefree" mood.. haha.. dont know if it will affect my paper tmr leh.. but I did cover the syllabus la.. however, it was the minimum.. I feel really really blessed.. so many pple have kept me in prayers and spurred me on.. Aunty Julie just dropped by to pass me some chem notes.. so sweet hor? I love my cmdrs man.. haha.. altho we dont see eye to eye all the time. it's human nature rite?
I will take a look at her noted b4 sleeping.. My paper is in the afternoon tmr.. :D so, I will wake up late. like 10am? hee.. I slept like a pig this afternoon again.. hee.. JM knows me so well.. too well in fact.. haha.. the moment she smsed me, I just woke up. then she said smth like 'I bet u just slept 3 hours' haha.. spot on! lol.. :D
tmr, my paper ends at about 6pm.. haha.. then we are gonna watch a movie.. piercing my ears on tues! yay! haha.. dun laugh at me.. my parents ask me to go to my family doc to pierce.. safer ma.. :D at first I was like, 'so paraniod'? then I decided, they worry cuz they love and care ma.. :D
ok la.. I go and do some last min touch ups to my revision le la.. :D wish me all the best.. camp coming up on sat.. :D yay! Girls, I'm back! hehe..

No comments: