Friday, November 11, 2005

HALF down!!

yeah! lieterally half ma papers are down! :D Praise the Lord! know what? I just realised today that almost all the invigilators coem from my dad's skool.. yes! almost all.. i thought it was only 6? then he showed me his year book and I was like, this teacher too? and her too? wow! I think so many sia.. they all look stoner during exam.. well, invigilating must be boring? I dunno..
well, Emath was awesome! I think that is the only one I reeeeelie want an A1.. I was tellin JM, if I get A2 I might cry.. siao rite? I dunno.. but she also quite confident of A1 la.. praying hard.. :D today, Lit was so "easy".. so sad.. while waitin for my dad to pick me up, I almost cried.. I was hopinh can get A. I mean.. I know they all say it is hard.. but I felt lousy cuz my essay for the unseen section was not my best.. cuz I was rushing for time.. oh well, it is over le.. no point cryin over spilt milk yeah? Thank God for helping my thru so far anyway.. :D
I really wanna thank God u know.. He has given me such peace during my papers and helped me all the way.. know what? In my bio paper, there was this question I did not know how to do? then I was just staring blank? then the answer just hit me! I was like, smiling to myself.. haha.. Thank God! :D isnt He amazing?
ok la.. I dont exactly have time le.. to all u pple whom I owe PMs and stuff I am so so sorry.. one more week yeah.. namely mr Z and WZ kor.. sorry dudes.. :)

No comments: