Friday, November 18, 2005

O-V-E-R!!!!!!!!

YEAH! I could smell freedom.. now I feel it, touch it, savour it.. what u will.. haha.. came back not too long ago.. watched 'jus like heaven' with JM.. lol.. pple were like couples watching together, and we were like, sisters watching together! haha.. I think it was nice.. JM said quite nice.. but I think 'quite' is an understatement.. haha.. loved it.. well, u know,, romance shows.. me likes.. haha.. :D
RuYing can Stay over on SUNDAY! YEAH! my life begins today! yeah! so many things I wanna do.. dunno where to begin.. but oh well.. got camp tmr.. that's where it begins I guess.. besides my movie today.. and yes! u guessed it.. I ate Subway! the aunties were like.. 'that's it already ah?' haha.. then we were like, YEAH! haha.. 'uncle' as usual was super shy.. haha.. he so funny la.. always so shy one..
so, yup.. know what? I reelie feel so grateful.. my O levels has truly been amazing.. I thank God for being with me all the way.. yes. this is my first time completing revision. hehe.. dunno if that's a good or bad thing. but neways. Thank God! I finished revision, and God always gave me that kinda peace. u know.. HE's just so amazing and wonderful. also, sending so many pple to encourage me.. even JM.. in fact, esp JM.. she is always givin me a ring at the right times.. and makin me laugh till I feel too tired.. haahaha..
today, for the first time, we said to each other 'play hard'! haha.. we always 'part' by saying 'study hard'.. today really rocks I tell u.. I feel so happy.. I couldnt help feeling that kind of joy.. haha.. :D Praise God! thank God for everything.. regardless of my results.. I praise and thank Him.. and to ALL.. and I mean ALL my wonderful godsent friends and encouragers
(RuYing, JM, Mr Z, aunty Kwai Ying, cmdr sera, cmdr Julie, my folks, WZ kor, kor, lio, Isabel, CG pple) thanks so so much.. every lil' thing that u said really spurred me on.. and made my day.. okie.. have to pack for tmr's camp.. cya all.. :D and love ya all loads.. :D nitez.. ZZZZzzzzzzz........

No comments: