Sunday, November 13, 2005

one more week!

PQ: hey gal, no probs la.. and as I said, I dont believe in luck. so, let u shake my hand also no diff.. haha.. :D my lit also not good leh.. haha.. u should shake Jazreel's hand if u believe in passing of luck'.. haha..
Mr Z: thanks for the encouragement dude.. U always make me feel less morried some how.. haha.. xie ni millions and ka-zillions.. :D
Gloria: glad I am not your pet.. *shows choking face*
RuYing: honey, dun feel so down.. and rmbr what I told u yeah? Being close to God is not a feeling. it's a decision.. :D love u always dearest cousin..
haha.. okie.. let me start talking about my day.. my dad brought his new colleuge to church this morning.. know what? he's my sch invigilator.. hahaha.. I was, dunno what to say.. so nvr say nething.. might see him tmr.. as I said b4, about half e invigilators are frm ma dad's sch.. so, ya lor.. no suprise.. hehe..
then my folks cooked mee sua for lunch.. it was yummy to me.. but they were not satisfied with their outcome.. haha.. but I enjoyed it.. well, I wont talk about the sad parts of the day.. but to sum it all up, my knuckles are bruised again.. hehe.. dun worry.. I am fine..
tmr is lit paper.. I am just having the 'all in the Lord's hand' mentallity.. like what Mr Z said, just do my best lo.. cant wait for this week to be over..
Aunty Kwai Ying always makes my day on Sundays.. she gives me a hug every Sunday.. today I kinda officially became her 'goddaughter'.. lol.. too lazy to say the details altho it isnt much.. y? cuz I wanna watch cartoon.. :D hee.... I know I'm kiddish.. but I like it.. Mulan 2.. haha.. okeiz.. ciao..

No comments: