Thursday, November 24, 2005

Prom/grad nite..

Yup.. I will be going.. I was really not in the mood and so mnay seemed not to be going.. then it seems that quite a number of pple I know also going la.. but still did not have the mood.. then my folks encouraged me to go. they said it would be memorable and all that.. so, quite unwillingly, I went to see my mum's dresses.. unwilling cuz I really did not think I would look nice in anything. but oh well.. my mum has nice clothes. just that, I may not be fit for the dress.. know what I mean? haha..
then my dearest mummy took out a lot of her nice and new dresses to let me try.. haha.. some made me look so old... haha.. I was looking in the mirror and laughing at the same time.. so was my mum. it was fun la.. tryin on my mum's clothes.. I told her 'I feel like a kid in my mum's clothes' haha.. then I was like 'wait. I am a kid in my mum's clothes' hehe.. she kept laughin and laughin. it was fun..
so, I decided on this hot pink dress that I did not like initially.. but she offered to lend me her chasmire shawl.. (sorry, I cant spell) then I was like, wow. the dress and shawl goes.. haha.. I still dont know if others will think I look weird. but who cares la rite? haha.. dressing up is not the point yeah? ok, mayb it IS part of the point. but prom nite is also a chance for us to mingle with our friends and chers yeah? so, yes.I will be going to prom tmr. hope to see all u pretty ladies in ya pretty cozzies.. :D
see ya all.. :)

No comments: