Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pierced ears!

Yay! I finally pierced my ears yesterday. Surprisingly, it was as JM said. not pain de. only a lil burning sensation in the ears, jus like a hot day. haha.. RuYing was being a meanie and a saddist.. saying 'not fair! Y u dont feel pain and I did' haha.. my dad video recorded the process.. she was just for laughs.. haha.. I pierced at a goldsmith near church. JM came along to pierce the hole that she closed up previously. now, she is well balanced. haha.. if u know what I mean. I cant wait to remove my this set of ear rings and try new pairs. I pray I wont become too obsessed. but I think I can control myself la.. :D
Yesterday watched movie again. yes.. I watched movie again. Ha li po te. I really think it is fine. well, to those pple who do not think I should have watched. let me just say, it is my conviction and I have prayed about it. going with a clear conscience and a peaceful heart as well as mind. okie?
just now went subway with JM..yum... poor Jing wen got stung by a bee.. so, we brought her to the docs near sch. the doc was like teaching us how to remove the sting next time.. I am so ashamed.. I am a certified first aider and I could not rmbr what to do.. haiz~ felt so useless..
at Subway, as usual, the aunty was happy to see us.. and the 'uncle' was again, really shy.. haha.. oh wells..
then I went to the club with my dad and elliot. they swam. I was reading 'I Kissed Dating Goodbye' cool book.. I love it.. I like reading Christian lit. it is so relaxing and I believe it helps spiritual maturity.. :D
hee.. okie.. that's about it for now.. take care u all.. love yas..

No comments: