Thursday, December 1, 2005

NEW CAR!!

Yay! haha.. actually, the new car came yesterday la.. then I forgot to blog about it. yup.. It's a Toyota Picnic and it's the bluish one. hee.. I like it. haha.. looks so new, smells so new, it IS new.. haha.. ok.. I'm going nuts.
so, I just came back from sending my mum to work with my dad. we had breakfast together, then my dad brought me to NTUC to get the stuff i need for my movie marathon tmr. :D boutght stuff for lunch and dinner, then bought some tidbits.
JM! see la u.. ask me go cold storage yesterday, now I cant stop thinking about the old Gold choc. haha.. then I wanted to buy from NTUC jus now, but they dun sell.. hmph! haha..
okie.. I dunno how many pple will turn up tmr. so many pple have other plans. oh well, if it is just the few of us, so be it lor. Watching Van Helsing, Sch of Rock, White chicks, and Princess diaries 2. :D lala.. bye for now~

No comments: