Friday, December 9, 2005

Sick...

yups.. I am sick, and topping that, I am leaving for states tmr! :( things seem quite bleak. me and elliot down with medication. then this morning, it appears my dad may be down with food poisoning. oh wells, I am just praying that things will turn out for the better. I am sure it will. God can do nething yeah? yeah! I am sure we will have a pleasant trip.
JM should be at the airport now? or on the way? yeah.. she's going BeiJing. :D if I didnt get it wrong. I guess, in china, it's a good time for shopping yeah? have fun hon!
okie.. erm, thank God for the rain! I love the rain. Had breakfast with mum just now. we walked out to a nearby coffee shop. so, we walked out sharing a brolly. haha.. it was kinda nice. then the walk back alone was also very nice. somehow, there was this serenity inside of me. and I felt much better. As in, my flu didnt bother me and my 'fever' kinda feeling was not there.. yups..
okie, last but not least, WELCOME BACK mr Z! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO ANTHEA MY DEAR PARTNER!! bring home yourself.. eric! ok whatever i'm just sprouting nonsense from class this year.. alright then. you're going states?! whoa.. ok next time bring me along. i'll be as small as eric.. promise! enjoy and God bless :)

ant said...

thanks shar.. :) the states rocked!