Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Holiday to America (Part 2)

I decided to do it now, or else I will get too lazy to do so.. haha..so now I will talk about my second half of my stay in US. erm, I spent my second week in Oregon.well, boought earrings there too.. haha.. ok, anyways. In Oregon, I stayed with my aunt. she was from SG. then she married this american, and migrated there.. now, she has a son who is 11. but he is as tall and big as Conrad! haha.. can u believe it. so funny..
well, elliot cried almost everyday la. Elliot just cannot handle rough play. and he got a lil bullied at times. so, ya lor.. haha.. but I am sure they still miss each other and the fun they had together. it was an awesome time there! I love that place.if I were rich and the flight wasnt so painfully long, I may wanna go there every holiday.. haha.. but the flight is too long for me to take. of course I get to watch lots of movies on the plane la.. haha.. but sit until bum pain sia. haha.. and back pain too.. hee..
anyways, what I love about Oregon is the scenery. It is such a beautiful place. In my aunt's backyard is a river! can u believe it. so, Elliot came down with Chicken pox rite? so they brought him to the Docs. so, conrad, myself and my cousion, nicholas, we went down to the river to play. we were like, smashing the ice on the rocks. taking pictures, just having fun la. and it was sooo cold! haha.. but it was fun.
next, my aunt has goats! 3 in fact. one mama, one papa and one baby goat. they baby goat is so cute. but my aunt says he is annoying.. haha.. he will like, climb onto his mum's back. then the mum will walk away, so he falls off.. haha.. but he never learns and keeps jumping on her again and again and again. haha.. so, he falls down again and again and again.. lol.. stupid goat rite? haha..
in Oregon, we went shopping too! and we went to stay in Mt. Hood for 3 days! it was a blast! wonderful. cool. there was snow. the snowball fights! oOo!! haha.. loved it. then we experienced a snow storm. but thank God we were already indoors by then. we spent a lot of time gogin snow tubing. u know, sit on a tube then slide down the snow? haha.. yeah.. too bad didnt get to skii.. but it was very fun la. good fun together as a family.
I was glad to see Conrad learning to protect and look out for Elliot. like, if nich kept disturbing elliot, conrad will ask him to back off.. yeah.. it was cool.. =) oh yes! I learnt to play a lil of pool! hee.. but I am so lousy at it la. but it was fun anyways.. hehe.. =)
my aunt did a lot of delicious cooking. it was wonderful. and her bro in law cooked for us prime rib. it was yummm..... haha.. delicious.. never ate such good food man.. I mean, ok, I have, but not prime rib! haha.. yummmm... love it. hehe..
yups.. that is the main things I did there.. it was cool. and of course, above all that, I loved the cold! I miss it already.. :( haha.. okie. gtg le. Will update blog next time. later! =)

No comments: