Saturday, December 31, 2005

Upcoming: Year 2006.

Well, I dont know about resolutions for the year 2006. but I do know I wanna learn dance next year. And, I am trying to keep a positive outlook about going innova. well, it's not that I dont like the school. it's just that, I think i will be alone, and it is so very far! :(
but at least, i know that, if I go there, it's God's will and He has a plan for me there. that's my only comfort. and that's been what I've been telling everyone. hmm.. oh wells.. appealing in progress.. so, I'm jus hoping for the best. anywhere nearer can le. lol.. the thought of woodlands is jus, so far! haha.. I dont even go shopping in woodlands, now u want me to go school there? lol..
ok, moving on. that day, went ice skating with ruying and her cousins. as in, I am from her dad's side. but I went ice skating with her cousins from her mum's side. it was cool. interesting family i must say. the lil girls are so so cute. haha.. I guessed they were 6/7. but there are like, 9 and 10! can u believe it! haha.. so long never ice skate le. so, it was fun to skate again. but I'm not good at it la. ruying got the hang of it by the time we left. so, it was good.
hmm.. what else. oh ya, congrats mr Z! jia u wor! may the Lord be with u.
ok, basically, for 2006, I wanna be a better friend and I wanna draw closer to God. Oh yes. and I hope and pray that somehow, our band will get somewhere.I mean, like, carry on with practices or smth. haha.. we have not done anything since enrollment! haha..
okie, that's all for now. I must go and do my orienteering essays le. Got COA later. cant wait to get me badges.. :) later!

No comments: