Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Card Trick.

I just woke up! I am guessing, i just missed my folks. so, cant have breakfast with them. I remember waking up, then going backt o sleep. but I dont know if they woke me up or not. oh wells.
Thank God I am feeling better. I dont feel so sick le. U must think I am crazy. y? cuz I was sick yesterday rite? but I ate chicken curry for dinner. haha.. and on top of that, I ate roti prata w/ curry and satay for supper. hee.. and now I am feeling better.
haha.. I was telling my folks. should bring me go subway. I will get well instantly. haha.. then my younger bro (the Pri2 one) was like 'ya ya. only subway can cure u' haha.. so cute.
haha.. oh ya!RuYing reminded me! lol.. I totally forgot to blog about the card trick thingy. well well.. okie. so, RuYing showed us this card trick rite? and after I made her do it on me a kazillion times, I kinda figured it out. so, to confirm my hypothesis, I checked the cards. cant really say how la, or else I will be letting the secret out. haha..
so, yup! I figured it out! then my bros kept pestering me to tell them the secret. I was like, cannot! or else not fun le. but they just kept asking and asking. well, not really Conrad la. Conrad just ask us to do the trick again and again. but elliot was whining. haha.. okie. that's about it.

No comments: