Monday, December 5, 2005

these past few days...

alright. let me start from friday. On friday, had my movie marathon. that day I almost went bonkers sia. haha. first, movie marathon, we watched 4 movies. then, my mum called home and asked if we wanted to go catch Chicken Little. I was like, YES! haha..so,we went. by the time Chicken Little ended, I was going nuts le. haha.. movie overload. movie marathon was aight. not too bad. we ate a lot. IMO la. haha.. I enjoyed Van Helsing too..
okie, Chicken lil' was ok la. quite funny at some parts. but the overall storyline was quite boring. I would give it 3*. :D
*ouch* know what? I got like this rash thing on by body and it hurts BIG TIME. so painful. I am praying it goes away soon. it hurts and itches. Like, cant scratch cuz it hurts yet it itches. know what I mean? yeah.. but it's gettin better already. thanks to my folks. sometimes, I doubt they dont know nething. hehe.. :D cool~
ok, then saturday. The ER girls came over to my place to finish up some merits. now, I've got my Dutch Oven and Archery merit! :D yay! haha.. but I am still lacking in one Gold merit. once I get it I think I can get my bronze medal le. :D
alright. moving on. Sunday! so sad. Was late for church. it was combine svc. so, at 8.30am instead of 10.30. haha.. I woke up twice but decided I'll jus depend on my folks to wake me up. haha.. then, my mum woke up and said 'ahh! 8.20am already!' haha.. I was like oh noooo... haha.. mr Z, I think my story really like yours man. wake up 10 mins b4 svc start. etc etc.. haha.. but difference is, I slept really late.
Yesterday, they set out for church camp. too bad I am not going. actually, I thnak God I am not going in some way. Y? cuz the invited preacher f0r the youth is soooooo cute. IMO la. but IMO, he is really handsome. haha.. so, if I go, I'll be distracted. so, thnk God I'm not going. or else my heart will not be right. Y am I not going? cuz I'll be leaving for the states on Saturday so my mum will not be able to take so may days of leave. and we need enouhg clothes and time to pack. so, whole family not going lor. hmm..
Pearlene said that Samantha thought the youth preacher was so cute, they ask pastor Rachel to intro them. Sam was so happy after getting to shake his hand. haha.. I should have been there man. haha.. one thing I noted.I like his hair. haha..
okie. I will be off to piano later. need to go and do my theory homework. :D still in pain. *ouch*

No comments: