Sunday, December 25, 2005

Holiday in the America (part 1)

yups. so, I should start talking about my holiday to the states rite? haha.. anyway, b4 all that, MERRY CHRISTmas to all! =) and congratulations to Sambaey who got baptised today! God bless u gal! =) happy for you. I hope ya all liked your souvenirs cum prezzies that I bought. well, I think they are kinda small. but trust me, it isnt the sheapest of things to buy. ok la. price doesnt matter rite? haha.. anyway what I spent came from my holiday expenses that my parents blessed me with. haha..
alritey, so, I am too lazy to type everything from A to Z. so, I will just try to highlight some stuff okie? haha.. well, the MOST memorable thing was the roller coaster at Disneyland. it went 360! haha.. yups. upsidedown. it was super fun. wanted to do it again, but had no time and the queue was soooooo long.goodness me. in short, that was one of the most enjoyable rides.. haha.. and I went on the pther usuals la. erm, small roller coaster, those thingys that swing u round and round. even boring stuff I also did. almost bored me to tears. but oh well. at least I was spending time with mua family. so, it was a good time.
In short, I went to Disneyland, Hollywood, Universal studios, SHOPPING and to Oregon. Oregon, I will talk about another time. hee.. now, lemme see.. can u believe it? in my 2 week stay in U.S. I bought 8 pairs of earrings! siao rite? I mean, u cant really help it when u see earrings all over the malls and all that. and on top of that, u dont just see one or two columns, u see a whole section sort of thing. I was like, oOoo! haha.. so, buy buy buy.. buy for pple, buy for myself, buy for my mum. etc etc. ahha..
Hollywood was cool. well, not glamorous like u would think it would be. quite a number of homeless pple actually. but it was fun being there, shopping. the driver that brought us there was such a cool dude. He is this humourous guy that cannot stop talking. haha.. u nvr knew one could have so much to say sia. haha.. but it was fun. we visited places where famous movies like Terminator 2 was filmed or at least pass by there. Got to see the famous 'HOLLYWOOD' sign. u know.. those that they show on TV, that kinda thing.
Well, all in all, I guess I love America so much cuz it is cold and it is cool. cool as in, everything u see on TV is like, right b4 your very eyes! haha.. it was loads of fun. Today's CHRISTmas! yay! haha.. I enjoyed svc and it was so good to see everyone again. I missed ya all loads u know.. aww... haha.. =) okie. PTL! quite a number of pple received Christ today! ThankGod for that.
okies. lastly, Universal Studios. It was so fun! we actually got to see what filming was like, and the kind of cool tech they have to aid their filming. it is just incredible. I really do not know how to put it all in words here. haha.. if u guys wanna know more about specific stuff then ask me la. haha.. I'm too tired and lazy. haha..
well, only thing is that I did not get to meet my kor there. cuz his exams end the day b4 the day I leave. too rush and all that. so, cant meet. but oh wells, we cant have everything rite? haha..
ok, I wanna sleep le. I am like jetlagging now. haha.. so so tired. well, at least now is the right time to sleep. I slept at 8.30am this morning. talk about Jetlag. once again, wishing ya all a MERRY CHRISTmas and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! (whatever is left of it) :D love ya all.. God bless.

No comments: