Sunday, October 9, 2005

God spoke so clearly..

Let me start by talking about last nite.. During my devotion, I prayed that God would bless me thru the service the next day. Little did I expect that it would really happen.I mean, yes, I prayed for it, but it was like those, just pray prayer? if u know what I mean..
This morning, we were 10mins late. Guess who I met on the way in? my beautiful commander, commander sera! haha.. since ruin's sick, I sat with her. It is wonderful sitting beside someone who really praises the Lord with all her heart. I love my commander. =) ok. then the last song we sang was 'Because He Lives'. When they sang the chorus, I felt tears coming.
Then God spoke to me. It was as if He was preparing me for the alter call that was coming. He kind of told me that pst Chia will call for an alter call, and I am one of those who will go to the front. At first, I doubted, was it my imagination? my own thinking? then Pst chia went up stage and made the Alter call. The alter call WAS for me. God even kind of like, told me what the pst was going to say.
My heart started racing and it was like, I knew I had to go up front I wanted that touch from God and that reassurance. There were issues in my heart that were making me so burdened.. I knew it. I knew it was for me, I knew I was going to be so blessed. (see, what u pray for, God will make happen! =) I hesitated at first. Then I told myself. No way am I going to miss this alter call. God even 'prepared' me b4hand. what am I standing there for?
so, I went up. was amongst the first few, so I knelt down in front. Tears flowed and I started weeping. yes, weeping. It was like, all my tears of bitterness were flowing out of my eyes.. Commander Sera and aunty Julie (my another commander) came to pray for me. I was so touched today. I thanked God for my commanders, and I thanked God for holding my tmr.
God then showed me a vision. Well, I believe it to be a vision. He was showing me this pipe. I was suppose to walk thru the pipe, but I was to big. Later, God showed me, with Him, I became a little man, and the pipe became so big. In the vision, I represtnted my problems.The small pipe representes my strength, and the BIG pipe represents God's strength. meaning, with God's strength, I will overcome every problem. but if I try to depend on my own strength, it is going to be impossible to sqeeze thru that tiny pipehole.
thank God, amen! what aunty Julie said to me really blessed me also. If u read this, thanks! =) ok.so that was my wonderful experience today. Praise the Lord for HIS wonderful touch and comfort. I amstill in the process of overcoming that problem which made me go to the alter. But I WILL overcome this problem, come what may, with God's strength and not my own. =)
cheers,
anthea

No comments: