Monday, August 29, 2005

sadness fer me.. *sobs*

*sobs* I got ma piano results today.. ma piano teacher bothered to collect it fer me and went thru each section with me.. when I saw that it was a pass.. A part of me was disappointed, but being me, I wont show it in front of ma piano teacher.. did not feel it THAT much.. but when I was in da car with ma dad.. the familiar creeped back.. I felt it.. It was the same feeling as last year.. *sobs* teary eyed, tryin not to vry.. that's why I decided to blog.. tryin not to cry..I am a miserable piano player la.. such a loser.. I only got a pass grade.. last year also.. and know what? last year and this year I got da exact same results.. *sobs* dunno la.. so sad..
why am I lousy at things I like? I love to play piano, I only pass.. I love dance, but cummon.. frankly, can u imagine me dancing? haha.. I like studyin lit, but max I get is a B grade.. mayb u think I am talking crap la.. but I am jus so so disappointed with maself.. u may think it is dumb.. but oh wells.. that is how I am feeling.. =(
hiya.. not gonna say nemore le la.. bye..

No comments: