Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Friendship..

talking with her gives me points to ponder over.. no, I dun feel that it is a pain nor am I sick of it.. I thank God fer lettin me meet her and lettin me talk to her.. Today, speaking with her got me thinkin about friendship.. how did I make friends in primary sch? was it a sch culture that made that difference? I am not too sure..
neway, to all who read ma blog.. do u take your friends forgranted? do u take advantage of them? I think having friends can be seen as an privilege.. and my belief is that God has given this privilege to everyone who wants it.. If we seek Him and we WANT this privilege, we can have it. As the Bible says, "ask and it shall be given unto you..." and the Lord " knows the desires of your heart". Praise da Lord fer His wonderful grace amen? =)
well, as I was thinking back.. I dont reelie know how I made friends reelie.. They kinda just, were there.. and like particles under cold temp(altho sg is soo hot), bonds form.. hehe.. that sounds funny.. too bad, I am stressed cuz of chem.. yeah.. ok, back to the point.. bonds form.. no matter what happens, these bonds are there.. like chemistry, these bonds can be weak or strong.. however, I believe that in friendship, these bonds are not broken until u say so..
IMO, we should judge how valuable he friendship is.. if your ''friend'' is jus makin use of u, break that bond or pray fer them and see how things go.. however, dun give up on friendship easily.. Dun look down on yourself and think thaty u do not deserve this privilege.. That's a lie of the devil (the puny black faced man).. ;)
okie.. that's all I gotta say on friendship.. hehe.. tell me if it's dumb.. yesterday, went to eat subway with jm.. I think the guy takin our order must have been very entertained by our madness yet frightened at the same time.. hehe.. he must have been thinkin " these gals are weird man".. haha.. yes.. we were goin crazy as usual, forgetting time and place.. teehee.. oops.. in sch uniform summore.. nvm.. at least our sch has funny pple.. got variety.. (man! lame excuse) haha.. =)
when I was walkin toward the control station guess who I saw? daniel lam.. lol.. I seem to bump into him ever so often.. haha. ok, not THAT often, but so often.. haha.. do u get what I mean? like, Arise concert and FOP.. I mean like, the indoor stadium is so big, but we always somehow end up at da same entrance.. super suprised.. then yeah.. yester's incident.. these kind of incidents make ma day man.. I miss ma pri sch peeps.. all because of O's, we meet less n less.. but I think after O's, things may change.. no doubt everyone has their sec sch peeps le, but as I said earlier.. the bonds are always there.. and when we meet again, the bonds are clearly visible..
okie.. I gotta go n study le.. ciao~

No comments: