Monday, May 16, 2005

16th may

How to erase this day from history? I got back ma 6 papers as I have been stating fer da previous days. haiz~ well, it was good and bad news. but the bad outweighs the good. Good news: I did not fail nething. BAD news: At this point of time, ma L1R5 is 25. =(
The only thing that can save me now is tmr's lit results. But even if I get a B3, I only get an L1R5 of 23. haiz~ I am such a disappointment. I know I did not do ma best, and I deserve this. Mayb it is a lesson that God is teachin me. Cuz I did pray that God would teach me from this exams if I did not do well.. it is stressful..
well, probability of a B3 fer ma lit tmr? I have no clue. But quite unlikely. The overall MSG fer da level is 7+. So, on the average, everyone failed. =( That is not helpin to ease ma worry. I wanna study fer ma chinese. but all the bad results jus makes me feel like puting ma brains in a packet and hide it. haiz~
Oh well.. I believe God allows everything to happen for a reason.. I have to learn from this and tell maself, better get these lousy results now, then at prelims.
ok.. Ima off.. Keep me in ya prayers ok?
Luv,
anthea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No sister, you DO NOT erase this day. For with it, I too will be erased :)
K, b4 I freak ya out too much I'm MJ (a.k.a Joel) from G4C :)