Monday, May 9, 2005

I have decided.

Ok. I think I have been terrible lately. short tempered. then when I am tired, I cant seem to do nething rite or speak to pple properly. So, I am determined to do things properly and control ma temper. I guess most people do not know this and do not see this fer themselves. cuz somehow I only cant tahan whenI am at home. easily agitated, blah blah blah..
kie. I dun wanna talk about it le. makes me angry with maself. Well, prayer requests gonna be listed. Need to really pray fer some people. whoever reads this, pray fer them yeah.
1) Uncle mark teo : He is goin fer a heart op today. Pray fer the op's success and comfort fer his family.
2) Me: as above
3) ma gran: pray that she will receive Christ when she goes to the yum cha session organised fer church.
Cant wait fer tmr's paper to be over. I will totally relax fer a few days, then gotta gear up again le. Chinese O's paper comin up at the end of da month. I just pray ma grades will glorify God's name in one way or another. =)
Yesterday's church, Pastor Pang preached. Dunno y but I kept yawning. I was not in the right state fer church. Durin Praise and worship, i kept cryin. I was not cryin cuz I was touched by the Holy Spirit. I cried cuz I felt like I was very sad and in some kinda pain inside. I was weeping. Then I felt a lil better, but durin sermon, I was jus copying notes, but not really absorbing. Suddenly so tired also. Dunno y. Then pastor Pang said something that shook me. He said something like,
" I feel that God is tellin me to say this. Some of you here may come into church and are not prepared to worship God. Don't you think God deserves your worship?''
At that moment I prayed and confess to God. Then pastor Pang suggest we stand up and sing a song then speak in tongues fer a few minutes. I tried but could not. Everytime I tried to speak, I ended up cryin. So, i just prayed that God would help me leave everything in His hands. And what was the song that they played? WITH ALL I AM.
Oh~ God is so wonderful and has such perfect timing. Praise Him.
Recently spoke to gene on msn, I have learnt stuffs from that single conversation. (as always) I thank God fer such a good friend. But lookin at how tired he was on sunday, I think I was quite energetic. He looked as tho his eyes could hardly open. ;)
okie. I will end with the lyrics of the song WITH ALL I AM:

Into Your hand
I commit again
All I am, For You Lord.
You hold my world
In the palm of Your hand
And I am Yours
Forever

Chorus:
Jesus I believe in You
Jesus I belong to You
You're the reason that I live
The reason that I sing
With all I am

I'll walk with You
Wherever You go
Thru tears and joys
I'll trust in You
And I will live
In all of Your ways
And Your promises
Forever

No comments: