Saturday, May 14, 2005

Psychology

Today, Rangers National planned for a seminar that teaches how to handle kids with learning disabilities. Ma dad ask me to go since he knows that I am interested in psyc. Well, I can say learn quite a lot. Like, how to tell if a kid has learnin disabilities. so on.. Cool~
Expedition gals also came over today. We did da bachelor merit. Cleaned and sanitized da kitchen. Then, we started havin some kind of praise and worship. Lol. It was fun.
Oh ya. There was flag selling today. It was fer an org. called RSVP. The pple are so hyper even tho they are not that young. such nice pple. I think it is nice to know that there are such warm, welcoming and enthusiastic sigaporeans. =)
Oh well.. I certainly do not look fwd to monday. gettin back 6papers!!! OMGoodness. I am so scared. Teachers said we did REAL bad. haiz~ well.. wat's done is done. Cant cry over spilt milk. but I think I will end up cryin on monday. still got photo takin summore. how to smile? haiz~
neways.. I think I gotta start ma chinese revision soon. mayb tonite? i dunno.. Tired tho. see how lar.. Okie.. I will end here..
The Lord is ma comforter~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://fockspej.com/swqw/ctwd.html | http://lacaydio.com/smxc/aoye.html