Monday, May 30, 2005

God is Good

phew~ finally chinese O's are over.. Oh! I did not answer zelig's question on the PM. sorry dude. Well, if you are reading this, it will ans ya question. Chinese O's was B.A.D. haiz~ super hard. Oh well.. It is over.. All I can do now is wait and pray that I dun haveta take it again at da end of da year..
Ok.. I wanted to share this testimony fer a long time. I dun even rmbr if I share it b4. but oh well.. I am gonna share it. It took place earlier this year.. During ma daily quiet time, I felt that the Lord asked me to pray fer ma Emath cher. I was super scared. But God promised me that if I asked her, she will not give our class trouble again. I was like, ok! I will do it!
then, after ma emath class, I asked her 'miss XXX, are you a Christian?' she said 'yes.' I was quite encouraged. then I said 'I feel that God has asked me to pray fer ya. Can I pray a short prayer fer u now?' she said 'no'. I jus behaved ma normal self. said 'ok. nvm.' then smiled and walked off..
At that moment I felt like crying. so many questions went thru ma mind. did I hear God wrongly? was it ma own voice? God, what are u telling me? is there something to learn from this? I was quite discouraged fer a while.
Then I think one day, I suddenly rmbred this incident. I believe it was God's reminder. It was like, He ask me to observe ma emath lessons. And I did. At that moment, I realised that we had not had problems with miss XXX fer a long time le. At that moment, I felt so encouraged. I think God was testing ma obedience. =)
God is good. Amen! Oh yes.. I still owe u guys the sermon on storms in life. I will type it da next time. =)
trying to come to terms with ma feelings..

No comments: