Sunday, May 15, 2005

Messy messy...

Oh my.. I am so messy.. Haiz~ I lost ma WHOLE packet of guitar picks. so sad. I almost could not sleep fer da whole nite. It HAS to be somewhere in da house, but I cant seem to find it altho I have tried searching everywhere. One of da factors that's leading to me being down.
Also, the horror of TOMORROW.. haiz~ 6 papers? 6 heavy blows comin up. I dun think I can take it. Oh Lord help me. =(
neways. Today is pentecostal sunday. Pastor Chia preached. I enjoyed his sermon. I think I prefer reading the new testemant. I am reading old testimont fer ma quiet time everyday and I find it very hard. Esp now that I am at the book of Numbers. A lot of facts that I dun reelie learn a lot from. Lol. But I think I will try to jus pull thru. Reading the old testimont has made me realise a lot that I do not know about the Bible.
For example, the name of other tribes, the name of the sons of other pple in those tribes, the numbers. etc etc.. Not that I have them in memory now, but at least I read thru once. Haha.. k la.. I will end here and end with a verse.

Psalms 33:2
Praise the Lord with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.

Praise HIM!

No comments: