Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Kingdom of Heaven

Words are jus characters that have no meaning? no tone? I dont think so. some people are jus so rude in their sms-es, I think I am wastin ma sms replying to their stupid and idiotically rude msgs. Wadeva. What did I do to u man? U cant type properly? smth wrong with ya phone? u are jus so affected. I dun like u! Thot u were nice, looks like u are jus so fake. affected is the best word I can think of.
whateva. y should I get upset over some idiot rite? waste ma energy only. she is so not worth ma anger. stupid.
neways, Wow! Watched Kingdom of Heaven today. Spent too much money today. Gonna try not to soend another cent fer da rest of da week. Oh well. I think the show was great. In ma opinion, Orlando bloom looked like the Bible Story character of Jesus. Haha.. I enjoyed da movie. The people did not even bother to check our student pass. Haha.. neways, even if they did, I am only one month away from 16 la.. haha.. *winks* should I feel guilty? no la hor? haha..

Today, last paper over. Fer now, the fear of da results. Haiz~ haha.. I think I am not gonna do well.. I was not exactly very preped. haha.. If I dun do well.. I think I very well deserve it. I pred fer today's lit tho. Twelfth nite part was tough. But neways, glad it's all over. yay!
okie. Thank God fer everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haaz...who's that person u talking bout?? me...?? :'( is it me?? uhoh....lol...hahah...long time since i last came here...I JUST FINISHED MY EXAMS!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS IM GOING TO SEE MY BABY COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SQUEAL!!!!*

ant said...

lol.. ruin, not u la.. you r jus naggy? hor? hahhaa.. kiddin la.. :) take care worx~