Thursday, May 19, 2005

Cross country

woah~ Had cross country today. Last nite, I was prayin fer rain. God answered ma prayer! but at the wrong timing. JUST after we ran finish then it ran. but ok la.. In the end we can dismiss earlier cuz no prize presentation. haha.. but still had to finish da race. I walked with PQ and van gan. It was quite shuang. haha.. we are jus a bunch of slackers man.
The rain was so wonderful.. I almost sang da song Rain Down.haha.. but too many pple around. lol.. =) I love nature, so the walk in MacRitchie was wonderful. Jus that very muddy. Haha.. And some teachers keep chasing us from the back. Keep askin us to run faster and faster.might as well ask us to run. Lol.. heehee... :D
Oh well.. we were suppose to go and watch star wars tonite, cuz conrad's exams end liao. But the show is nc-13! I did not even know there was such a thang. Lol.. so, elliot cant watch. haiz~ I was kinda lookin fwd to it. But nvm la.. might be goin to watch another movie. =P
Okie.. that's all fer today.. Will end with lyrics to da chorus of da song of Here Without You:

I’m here without you baby
But your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
But your still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STAR WARS NC13?!? no way!!! i saw in news paper that its PG...nyahahahahhah...u sure or not??star wars=NOT nc13!!!!

Cannie Kor said...

check out this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/

scroll below. It says that it is PG for Singapore.

ant said...

who ish that anonymous person? haha.. yeah.. I watched it in the end. PG, not nc-16.. =)