Saturday, May 7, 2005

What your problem anthea?!

Ok, I don't know what ma problem is. I hate the way I am feelin. I kinda feel sad fer no reason, and very edgy also. stress? cant be. I should be the happiest person on earth rite now. i have only one paper to go, and I am not even plannin to study yet. I woke up fine. Went to pick ma mum from airport also.
But after makin mothers' day card. I was tired, then things seem to go wrong. I dunno what's goin on in me. I feel sad and tired. related? I dunno. Prayin fer peace. haiz~
neways. Yeah, mum's day tmr. I made her a card. i make one every year. I can say this year, I put in da most effort. =) Pat on ma shoulder. hahhaa.. hope she likes it. I cant do art fer nuts. haha..
ok. I am determined to feel happy. I am gonna find way to make maself happy. Haha.. I am feelin better already. Ok, whatever. I am still tryin. Haha.. endin here.
Later guys~

No comments: