Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hooooooooo.........................

Deep sigh~ feelin tired. Praise God fer the light cool showers today. Rain makes me a lil happier somehow. =)
man! I am so lazy. haha.. I was super tired last nite. I was too lazy to go read the next chapter of Numbers. So, I ended up reading the verse from Isaiah. Quite a common verse. Isaiah 40:31. It is about fiding rest and renewal of strength in God.
Nothin much to talk bout today, so I will jus post da lyrics to a song yeah? The song by planetshakers. Weight of The World:
Sweetest sound I've ever heard
Sound of heaven calling out for me
Before I ever called Your name
You gave Your life for me
And all the things I ever did
You took them on the cross
You took the weight of the world on
Your shoulders
You took the weight of the world on
Your shoulders
You did it all for me
Yes You did it all for me
Greatest love I've ever known
That You would give Your life to set me free
Before I ever called Your name
You paid the price for me
And all the things I ever did
You bore on Calvary
Take me as I am
Into Your nail scarred hands
And when I run so far away
You always call me back again
Into Your open arms
No matter what I've done
Amazing grace has found me here
Because of what You've done I'm free

3 comments:

zelig said...

left a comment in ur previous post!! hee hee!!!

ant said...

haha.. thanks zelig! =)

Cannie Kor said...

Hi Anthea! Cannie here from g4c. Hey, go to www.blogskins.com to register to download blogskins. Here's my blog: www.his-glory-shines.blogspot.com
I think you need a tagboard.